Your spring and summer tables are going to need this easy Italian Artichoke and Walnut Salad which is super easy to make at home and is very healthy. ENJOY 🙂
HOW TO MAKE ARTICHOKE WALNUT SALAD
Print Artichoke and Walnut Salad Recipe
Healthy Artichoke and Walnut Salad
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped walnuts or almonds
- 6 Tbs (90 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 package (9 oz, 250 g) frozen artichoke hearts cooked according to package directions
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4-6 oil-cured black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) capers, drained and chopped
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the olives, chopped nuts, and capers.
- Spoon over the cooked artichoke hearts.
- Serve warm, chilled, or at room temperature. Serves 4 to 6.