Fig and Peanut Salad Recipe
How to Make Fig and Peanut Salad
Check below for printable version of this Fig and Peanut Salad
Fig and Peanut Salad
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 scallion (spring onion), green and white parts, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste1 bunch arugula (rocket), trimmed
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, cored
- 12 ripe black, brown, or green figs, trimmed and sliced
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) roasted peanuts
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, shallot, scallion, mint, salt, and pepper. Toss with the arugula and lettuce and divide among serving plates. Top with the sliced figs and peanuts. Serves 4 to 6.
We have partnered with a job search database and portal, so you can find millions of jobs (IT jobs, Nursing, Engineering, Doctor, Handyman, Contractors) from our website and apply jobs for free. Just change keyword and city of your choice and hit search.