1 Hummingbird Cake
1.4 Hummingbird Cake
Hummingbird Cake Recipe.
How to Make Hummingbird Cake.
Check below for printable version of Hummingbird Cake.
- 3 Cups flour
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 oz.) Can crushed pineapple (un-drained)
- 1 1/2 Cups chopped pecans
- 2 Cups chopped bananas
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 16 oz. package powdered sugar sifted
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla Cream cheese and butter together, beating until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large mixing bowl: add eggs and oil stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not beat.
- Stir in vanilla, pineapple, 1 cup pecans and bananas. Spoon batter into 3 greased, floured 9 inch cake pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely. Spread frosting between layers and on top. Spread 1/2 cup pecans on top of cake.
We have partnered with a job search database and portal, so you can find millions of jobs (IT jobs, Nursing, Engineering, Doctor, Handyman, Contractors) from our website and apply jobs for free. Just change keyword and city of your choice and hit search.