Jessica’s mouth-watering marinated flank steak is all about the flavor and presentation.
There’s almost nothing like a excellent piece of meat on the grill and Jessica’s favored way to provide it up is on a major platter with plenty of ingredients.
This recipe is great for a summertime grilling session: it all fits on one very platter and there is no mess!
This section aired on California Cooking with Jessica Holmes Episode 72.
Jessica’s Marinated Flank Steak, calls for overnight preparation
- 2 lbs of flank steak
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons clean ginger grated
- 1 orange, squeezed
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1 tablespoons of pink peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Sweet peppers
- Pink onions
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lemon, reduce in 50 percent to grill
- Wood skewers
- Olive oil
- Corn tortillas (optional)
- Italian parsley for garnish
- Increase soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, ginger, squeezed orange, squeezed limes, peppercorns and balsamic vinegar into ziploc bag. Increase the flank steak and marinate it overnight in fridge.
- Soak the picket skewers in drinking water so they wont burn up on the grill.
- Make your vegetable skewers making use of vegetables of your preference. Jessica utilised whole cherry tomatoes, purple onions and sweet peppers. Sprinkle them with salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Pat the steak dry with paper towel just before you put it on the grill.
- Grill the steak, greens and lemon.
- Permit the steak relaxation for 20 minutes in advance of reducing it.
- Arrange the sliced steak, veggies skewers, parsley and tortillas on a cutting board.
- Squeeze the grilled lemon and drizzle with olive oil.