(Relaxnews) – For 4 people – Preparation: 25 min
|500 g haddock fillet |
2 slices of crustless sandwich bread
3 tablespoons of chopped herbs of your choice (parsley, basil …)
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
3 tablespoons of olive oil
– Cut the haddock fillets into cubes.
– In the bowl of a food processor, chop the sandwich bread, add the pieces of fish and quickly chop everything again, keeping the texture.
– Add the egg and mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper, mix for a few seconds more.
– Form flat patties by hand: about 6cm in diameter and 2cm thick.
– Cook them in a pan in olive oil until they are golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Serve with lemon wedges and cherry tomatoes.