Blogs | Write for us, Any Freelancers
Allshapes.net opened in 2017, Customer comes first for us. We are dedicated to healthy happy life. Health is always number ONE at Allshapes.NET. Be it fitness, exercise, natural medicine, probiotic and organic supplements, we are on it for highest quality to server you best.
There are many benefits when contributing to Allshapes.net such as:
- Increase your target audience.
- Increase your visitors since we receive hundreds of new unique visitors every day.
- SEO Benefits due to High Quality Link to your blog.
- Our new articles are indexed in Google almost instantly.
- We actively share the top 5 quality guest posts of the month in our Facebook & Twitter.
- Improve your portfolio as an author/writer.
- We get to know you, if you’re a regular guest poster then your articles will be accepted much faster.
- Eventually increase your followers!
With this said, do you enjoy writing about home, gardening, tools, product reviews, contractors, real estate, hardware, software, gaming & technology or any field? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are currently looking for people who wish to write for us.
Do you accept any niche guest post or just real estate niches?
We currently accept anything with quality contents that serves helps our readers.
- Real Estate
- Cost to renovate homes
- Housing Tools
- Internet Marketing
- House decorating product reviews
- Ipads / Tablets
- Home buying
- Home selling
- Gaming Tutorials
- Technology / products / Assembly Tutorials / Guides
Who can submit a blog or guest post?
Anyone can submit guest posts, there is a fee included if you wish to include links, however, everything is negotiable, just send us an email, we’re flexible!
- Only 2 links per article.
- Minimum of 500 words.
- Article must be well constructed – Heading, paragraphs, pictures for SEO reasons.
- Your article must not be and will not be published on any other website or blog.
- Original content only, if we notice that you’ve copied the content from someone else we will immediately remove the article.
- All articles are subject to approval.
- Guest posts will be added to the “Blog” category.
- If you have several headings make sure to properly use tags such as <h2> and <h3>
If you can follow these simple guidelines, then you can apply and send your guest posts to us.
Become an author and send us your guest post to our email:
If you add images matching your article then it’s highly appreciated as we like to keep our website filled with only High Quality content and images helps to visualize the information you’re sharing with your articles.
Common Reasons For Rejecting Your Submission
To begin with, we are entitled to deny any and all applications regardless of whatever reason there is, however, we are professional and as such we like to follow a certain guideline and as long as you follow it too you shouldn’t have issues, however, there’s always a few smart guys that love to break the rules and see if they get away with it.
Usually when we reject submissions these are the most common issues:
- Low Quality Article. We receive a lot of submissions with low quality articles, too much fluff and too few information, if you’re gonna write a long article, fluff is fine, however, if you’re writing a small article then go straight to the point and provide as much information as you can while avoiding unnecessary fluff.
- Not reading the guidelines. This is very common and the reason we say this is because we often get emails with articles on completely irrelevant subjects such as health, fitness, pets and so on, we will obviously not accept those, so make sure that it’s a technology guest post or related niches.
- Copied content. We do not allow copied content, not only does it make us look like we lack quality by accepting trash guest posts with copied content but it also hurts our readers who recognize the copied content.
As long as everything in check then we would like to welcome you to
come and Write For us, we’re waiting for your awesome articles to be included on our website!
PS: Feel free to include your author bio in your submission as we love to get to know & build relationships with our authors. If you would like we will also gladly include it in your articles (although it will not count for the word count required!)
We are also open for advertisements, if you’re looking to advertise on our website then shoot us an email with your website & information on your proposal, all advertisements will be shown on the sidebar of every single article in our website.
We believe in the free flow of information and so publish under a Creative Commons — Attribution/No derivatives license. This means you can republish our articles online or in print for free, provided you follow these guidelines:
Republishing guidelines, for print and online
You have to credit “Weird World Wire” and include a link back to either our home page or the article URL (it cannot contain tag rel=”nofollow” on the link). Our preference is a credit at the top of the article.
You can’t sell our material separately, but it’s OK to put our articles on pages with ads.
You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style.
We Spend Money on Ads for Quality Articles.
We have used Pinterest ads, Google ads, Facebook ads and Instagram ads.
Extracts: you can run the first few lines or paragraphs of the article and then say: “Read the full article on Weird World Wire” with a link back to the article.
Quotes: you can quote authors provided you include a link back to the article URL.
Translations: are technically a derivative under our creative commons license and so require following the guidelines.
Signed consent / copyright release forms: are not required, providing you are following these guidelines.
Print: articles can be published in print under these same rules, with the exception that you do not need to include links. We would appreciate it if you would send an image of the republished article to [email protected] so that we can share it with the author.
Podcast and video: are also covered by creative commons and the same attribution requirements apply.
Allshapes.net Team 2022 🙂