You can use any melon you like in this recipe, but I happen to enjoy the unique flavor of cantaloupe for this dish.
Crab and Melon Salad Recipe
How to Make Coleslaw with Crab and Melon Salad
Check below for printable version of this Crab and Melon Salad
Crab and Melon Salad
- 2 cups (500 ml) cooked crab meat, picked over
- 1 Tbs (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cantaloupe (muskmelon), peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) cooked rice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to tasteGently toss the crab meat with the lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine. Serves 4 to 6.