Cucumber, Feta, and Mint Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1+1/2 cups (375 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Peel half the skin of the cucumbers in lengthwise strips and cut them into very thin slices. Arrange the slices on a serving platter or individual serving dishes. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top, followed by the mint. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and pour over the salad, or allow diners to serve themselves at the table. Serves 4 to 6.