How To Make Gazpacho.
Check below for printable version of Gazpacho.
- 1 Can tomato soup (10 3/4 oz.)
- 1 1/2 Cups tomato or V-8 juice
- 1 1/4 Cups water
- 1/2 to 1 Cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 to 1 Cup chopped celery
- 1/2 to 1 Cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 Cup chopped Spanish onion
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon commercial Italian dressing
- 1 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 Clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash of Worcestershire
- Cucumber slices optional
- Combine all ingredients, except cucumber slices, in large bowl. Chill at least 6 hours. Garnish each serving with cucumber slices if desired. Yield about 6 servings.